Medical Transcription Services
Since 1993, wordZXpressed has built a solid reputation by providing the highest quality medical transcription services to physician group practices and ambulatory surgery centers. Regardless of size or specialty, we will customize a solution that fits your schedule and deliver a product that is guaranteed to meet your needs. Our team of over 300 employed medical transcriptionists, coupled with industry leading technology, allows us to meet or exceed turnaround times and quality expectations while saving you time and money.
Our emphasis on technology and the goal of maintaining your physicians’ productivity and revenue puts us ahead of our competition. Some of our features include:
- HIPAA-compliant processes
- Mobile Dictation on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch! More details below.
- EHR integration – We voice-enable your EHR so providers do not have to become data entry clerks
- Alternate SECURE delivery methods including SFTP, VPN and Encrypted web pickup
- The same transcriptionists work on the same providers each day resulting in higher quality and faster turnaround.
- Individual job tracking means no more lost reports
- Searchable archives
- Phone-In dictation or Digital Portable devices also supported
- Customized workflow solutions for any practice
Mobile dictation on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch!
Our latest technology includes giving your providers access to their daily appointment schedule on their Apple device. To dictate, they simply click on a patient name and record. The audio is ready for typing seconds later.
To find out more about how wordZXpressed can save your practice time and money, while helping you achieve meaningful use, call us today.
Give us a call today for a FREE analysis of your transcription costs at 800.872.6079. We are here to help you increase physician productivity and maintain revenues for your practice, as we have with so many others.
Stop pointing and clicking in your EMR. Voice-enable your EMR and get back to dictating robust clinical documentation. We integrate with any EMR on the market using standard HL7 interfaces. Find out more today!
We have customers in Orthopaedics, Neurology, Cardiology, Oncology, Ambulatory Surgery Centers and more. Contact us for more details or references from our satisfied customers.